Welcome to episode 3 of Birthday Party week on The Domestic Heart! Today I am sharing photos from my brother and sister’s 3rd birthday party last year. This one was a doozy with a ton of projects and DIY crafts, but it was fun and the result was really cute – not that I’m biased.
Here’s a quick list of the crafts and projects we did for this one:
- Fabric rainbow buntings
- Lollipop stands wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon
- Emma’s rainbow hair bow and tutu
- Two kinds of cake pops
- Hanging hot air balloons made from paper lanterns, twine, and take out boxes
- Yard art hot air balloons made from paper plates, cellophane, and dowels
- Dropcloth tablecloth with ruffle
And don’t forget to check back tomorrow, when I reveal the theme this year’s birthday party, along with some of our plans for DIY projects and crafts! So without further ado I give you:
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed some of the fun themes from the past few years – don’t forget to come back tomorrow to see the theme for this year’s party. You can subscribe in the sidebar to get updates delivered straight to your inbox! Have a great week!